- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1+1+1 T canola oil
- 1 T dark brown sugar
- 12 ounces pork, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
Combine lime juice, fish sauce (or soy sauce), 1 T oil, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat 1 T oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe out the pan.
Add the remaining 1 T. oil to the pan. Add beans and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until the beans are tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Add garlic and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring, until the garlic is fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute more.
Remove from heat. Add the reserved lime juice mixture and steak, cilantro, and peanuts. Stir to combine.