Note: items marked with an asterisk (*) are optional
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage uncooked
- 1 lb mini potatoes halved
- 3 bell peppers seeded, sliced (colors)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons dried herbs (basil, thyme, rosemary)
- 1 T kosher salt
- 1 T fresh black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes*
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 balsamic glaze drizzle
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (or use silicone mat). Break sausage into large chunks and spread on baking sheet.
Scatter sheet pan with potatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well with hands to coat evenly.
Bake for 30 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Remove pan from oven add tomatoes and broil for 7-10 minutes. Remove and fold in spinach. Add goat cheese and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Make your own glaze!!!
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1T honey.
Simmer until it reduced by half. Let it cool and it will thicken.