- 6-8 medium tortillas, or desired size
- 1 lb peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/4 carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbsp sweet bell pepper, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients for the citrus dressing.
Toss the cabbage and other vegetables to incorporate, add the dressing and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Coat the shrimp in olive oil and season with chipotle seasoning.
In a skillet, heat butter until hot, add the shrimp and cook on both side until opaque.
Warm the tortillas.
Assemble: Add the cabbage slaw, shrimp, avocado, and cilantro. Drizzle shrimp sauce.